A website is a collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a common domain name and published on at least one web server. Examples of notable websites are Netoxon, Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Wikipedia. All publicly accessible websites collectively constitute the World Wide Web
why having a website is important ?
One way you can stand out is by having a website that looks good and clearly communicates quality information to your consumers. Without a website, people may question your legitimacy as a business. Having a website is an opportunity to make a great first impression and give people comfort that you’re a real business.
Here are 9 great reasons why having a website is important ?
1. Why Are Websites Important? 93% Of Business Purchase Decisions Start With A Search Engine Search of Websites
2. Why Is a Website Important? It Shows Your Professionalism
3. Why is a Website Important for Your Business? It Gives You Ease Of Access
4. Why Website Is Important for Business? It’s a Low Cost Per Impression Marketing Vehicle
5. Why Is A Website Important for Your Business? It Will Give You a Positive ROI
6. Why Is It Important to Have a Website? It Gives You Lasting Value
7. Why Is It Important to Have a Website for Your Business? It Gives You Opportunities Abroad
8. Why Is A Website Important? It’s an Easily Accessible Data Center
9. Why Is A Website Important for Business? It Provides Self Service Customer Support